So remember that it only supports flashing fastboot firmware but not OTA. And we could list down the supported devices for Mi flash tool as below. Xiaomi comes in an installer package where you need installing the program on the Windows PC. Flashing supports those who aim at the highest optimization in the operating system.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.11.8, Weekly android 8.1 firmware of cereus.
- MIUI 10 is Xiaomi’s latest version of its OEM https://isea-archives.siggraph.org/upgrade-your-cherry-mobile-aqua-s9-experience-with-the-latest-firmware-release/ ROM and it has been rolling out to more and more devices every single week.
- You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing.
- The reason many people prefer to download from Google Drive.
- This would have come across as some disappointments but against all odds, Android Pie update for the Redmi 6/6A still seems to be in the process.
- It also includes plenty of customization options and security features to ensure your device is secure.
Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device. Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash Tool.
Install the latest version of stock ROM of your Redmi 6 mobile. On this page, we shared a complete guide on; how to install the SP Flash tool for your Xiaomi Redmi 6. The SP Flash tool is most important if you want to flash your phone, you just need to install SP flash tool on your computer. That’s why if you would like to install firmware or custom ROM on your Redmi 6 you must download and install the latest SP Flash Tool on your PC/Laptop.
If you are looking for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro stock ROM firmware, then you are on the right page. Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices.