The old version the MIUI 13 needs to cover its deficiencies with the new MIUI 14. Xiaomi has already started preparations for POCO X3 NFC MIUI 14 UI. Xiaomi claims that MIUI 12 has improved fluency with 15% fewer missed frames in third-party apps.
It isn’t mean, the camera is bad, The company has provided a 48Mp primary camera on the rear side including another 8Mp ultrawide camera along with a 2Mp macro and 2Mp depth sensor. As for the display protection, the company has provided a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection on the front side. You can use a front cover to protect more, but I never recommend it, because the phone is thick and if you use a front and back cover, your phone looked like a bulky one. Its performance and other properties are working well right now.
- The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer.
- Below, we have shared step by step procedure to Install Stock firmware flash file on XIAOMI.
- I am a big fan of this color-shifting black color and wish this was done by more manufacturers in the budget smartphone range.
- The launch of Poco X3 Pro and Poco F3 has got me very excited, they should offer tremendous value stock firmware file and blazing fast performance.
If you are looking for an affordable phone for gaming, the Poco X3 Pro should be your best bet. Has produced a phone with a stunning display, innovative design, and excellent camera performance; the Galaxy S21 Ultra has serious competition. Depending on the version, the Poco X3 Pro comes with 128 or 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage, with which the Xiaomi phone provides great performance. However, the data transfer rates are a bit below average for UFS 3.1 flash memory, but this isn’t noticeable when using the smartphone. In the “Automatic” preset color scheme, the display adjusts its colors to the ambient light.
- At 33W the USB-C charging isn’t the absolute fastest around, but it’s still pretty nippy.
- Mid-range competition in the smartphone industry is tough, and it’s not easy for any handset to stand out.
- If any process from the below-mentioned process failed due to any reason, then you have other methods that should work for your device.
- Of the pair the X3 Pro is the larger device – and you can feel that in the hand for sure (we have one in for review).
- Xiaomi and its spin-off brands have a knack for delivering excellent design and build at an affordable price.
After completing the installation process, it’ll show that the custom ROM has been successfully installed on your device. After the release of Google Pixel devices, the UI of the devices got popular among Android users of other brands. Pixel Experience is a custom ROM based on the UI of Google Pixel devices. And the latest version of Pixel Experience ROM is available for Poco X3 pro. So, Pixel Experience is another good custom ROM you can get for Poco X3 Pro. Now, you can boot the device to the custom recovery by pressing the Volume Up+Power button of the device. You can install the Poco X3 Pro ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer.
The ultra-wide-angle camera of course captures poorer details and compression does seem rougher, plus there’s some perspective warping at the edges of frames. We’ve spoken about MIUI 12 in detail in our recent reviews of the Redmi Note 10 and Mi 11X, plus all their siblings.